Legal Notices, Terms & Conditions Legal Responsibility
1. No person should rely on the contents of any of the information, products or services on this website or advice, products or services provided by STAR without first obtaining advice from a qualified professional person. No person should act on any information, products or services provided before they have formed their own opinion through investigation and research as to the suitability of the information, products or services for their circumstances.
2. While every attempt has been made to verify the information on this web site and the product being sold, or services being rendered, neither the product owners , distributors, agents or publishers assume any responsibility for any error, inaccuracies, and or omissions or assume any responsibility or liability whatsoever on behalf of any purchaser or reader of these materials. Any slight on people, organisations, companies or products are unintentional. The income statements and examples on this website are not intended to represent or guarantee that everyone will achieve the same results. Each individual’s success will be determined by his or her desire, dedication, effort and motiv8ion to work and follow the program. There is no guarantee or duplicate results stated here. You recognise any business endeavour has inherent risk for loss of capital.
3. STAR and those participating in the event, purchasing products or services make no express or implied claims that you will make money as a result of following their advice and/or purchasing their services or products.
4. STAR is not engaged in rendering legal, accounting, professional or other advice or services.
5. By undertaking these services provided by STAR you hereby agree to never engage in a chain marketing scheme, to never send unsolicited commercial Email, or engage in unfair or deceptive marketing practices of any kind.
6. The service offered on this web site is for educational and information purposes only. Check with your lawyer, accountant, or other professional advisor before using this information.
7. You agree that STAR, Presenters and/or Affiliates are not responsible for any success or failure that you or your business may experience as a result of any information presented or any products or services offered here or at an Event.
8. You freely and of your own will risk any and all capital you may choose to spend implementing concepts outlined while using this service. You will do so with skill and common sense. You will not hold STAR, the presenters and / or affiliates liable or accountable in any way for any failure of the service to live up to your expectations.
9. Your use of and browsing in the site and/or purchasing and this service is at your risk. STAR, nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the site or service. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the site and included in the service is provided to you “as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of Merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement.
10. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties.
STAR Legal Disclaimer and Notice
While all attempts have been made to verify information provided by STAR, neither the author nor the publisher nor STAR assumes any responsibility for errors, omissions or contrary interpretation of the subject matter herein.
This publication is not intended for use as a legal source or accounting advice. STAR wants to stress that the information contained herein may be subject to varying state and/or federal laws or regulations. All users of this information are advised to retain competent counsel to determine what state and/or federal laws or regulations may apply to the user’s particular business.
The purchaser or reader assumes responsibility for the use of these materials and information provided by STAR.
Adherence to all applicable laws and regulations, including federal and state and local, governing professional licensing, business practices, advertising and all other aspects of doing business in Australia or any other jurisdiction is the sole responsibility of the purchaser or reader.
STAR, publisher, author and marketing agents assumes no responsibility or liability whatsoever on the behalf of any purchaser or reader of these materials.
Any perceived slight of specific people or organizations is unintentional.
Please note it is your responsibility to establish and abide by all legal requirements as far as all marketing material and advice that STAR provides to you.
Refunds and Cancellations
For any account enquiries or refund requests, please email email@example.com. Starlink International P/L abides by Australian Consumer Law, our refund policy is in accordance with the Office of Fair Trading rules for refunds and remedies, which is as follows.
We are not required to provide a refund if you change your mind about the services you subscribed to or enrolled in. But you can cancel your subscription or enrolment at any time.
You can request a refund if, the service;
- Has a problem that would have stopped someone from purchasing the service if they had known about it
- Is substantially unfit for its common purpose
- Does not meet the specific purpose or description of service and cannot easily be rectified within a reasonable time
- Creates and unsafe situation
If one of the above problems are encountered, we will undertake to fix it within within a reasonable time. However, if we are able to fix it within a reasonable time, we will issue a refund.
Please keep proof of your agreement – e.g. your confirmation of purchase email.